Friday, August 13, 2010

Emmie





"And because he hath done this, my beloved brethren, have miracles ceased? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; neither have angels ceased to minister unto the children of men"
(Moroni 7:29)

Emmie Rae Check left her earthly body August 12, 2010 at 3:50 p.m, and is now with our loving Father in Heaven.

I grieve for the Check family. I can only imagine the pain they are going through and how hard it must've been to say goodbye to beautiful Emmie. I am so grateful for Tiffany, Jason, Ava, and Elsie. They are a perfect example. They've shown me what unconditional love is


I can picture her in heaven, running, dancing, singing, laughing.. Doing everything she couldn't do her on earth with the body that she had.
She is running and playing with her little brother. She wanted to be able to meet him and tell him all about the great things he has to look forward to.

I am so grateful for the time that I've been able to spend with Emmie over the years. She has the sweetest spirit.
Goodbye, Sweet Emmie. I will miss you.






Here are some people who have worded this perfectly:



No comments:

Post a Comment