Sunday, August 1, 2010

My week in review



Monday and Tuesday: Nothing... Well nothing important.

Wednesday: Monica came over. We went to mutual to play water games, which is ironic because it was raining buckets anyways, but Monica and I decided to sit out on the water games because we rather not slide around in reclaimed water. EW. We almost went to go see Ramona and Beezus, but decided not to. Instead we walked around in the rain and got ice cream. It was fantastic! After, we came home and made the most amazing music video known to man kind.(: We worked on the video for about 5 hours, but it was worth the time spent because we made some great memories making the video.

Thursday: I looked at some at some pictures taken by Jennifer Fauset. She's an AMAZING photographer and always has been. We still have the pictures she took of my brothers about, 4 years ago? Anyways, she's fantastic and I hope to be as good as she is one day!
Here are some of the pictures from her photo shoot:

After looking at pictures for about 3 hours.... Kennedy came over! It felt like I haven't seen her in forever and we had a great time together.
And once again... I had to take pictures because she's so pretty and I really want a Digital SLR Camera and I have to show that investing in something expensive like that is not going to be a waste of hundreds of dollars.



Once again, this girl is gorgeous and I love taking pictures of her! Here are some of the photo booth pictures of us:




Friday: I was going to go downtown to take pictures of Monica, but the rain ruined our plans. But it's okay, I'll find another way to take some pictures of her.(: Instead, My mom, Trenton, Zane, and I went to the mall. Unfortunately, it took us 2 hours to get through all of the crazy traffic because of the rain. And there was nothing exciting at the mall. Besides this one Nikon d3000 that I would LOVE to have. Well, to bad it's $330 and I only had $20. It was a bummer..

Yeah, it's calling my name. Hahaha

Saturday: Nothing, again.

Sunday: Sunday's been a great day. In sacrament meeting most of the youth bared their testimonies on the acts of service because the past 2 weeks the youth in our ward have been helping out a lot to the flood victims in Doney Park. I went last Wednesday and it broke my heart seeing all of these homes destroyed.. It was hard shoveling out mud from people's homes and seeing old pictures and memories covered in mud, but the experience made me grow as a person and strengthen my testimony.

After we got home from church, I took some pictures of my beautiful brothers and impatient little sister:



They didn't turn out so bad!
Thank's boys (and a little bit of claire), for letting me experiment on lighting and such!
LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. awesome pics nat. you are gettin sooo good. oh and glad u learned something from your flood experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on logging out! And I'm glad I did, too! But you missed out on it, mom!

    ReplyDelete