Monday, August 9, 2010

Week in review..


Monday, Tuesday: were just the regular... Sitting at home.

Wednesday: Registration.. Let me tell you, this years going to be boring. I'm so sad that my support the rabid/tin-cup buddy/ black sister isn't going to school with me this year!
After that, We took some fantastic pictures at Mutual! And we went to TCBY(:




Thursday: I went to go see Charlie St.Cloud with my Danielle.. it was a good movie. And we saw Jess. Hahaha

Friday: I had a party with Danielle! Just kidding but we went downtown and it was really fun! We saw Maxx, Hannah, Alexuz, and all those good people! Haha we accidentally left Maxx in the parking garage and we got some pretty amazing french fries and I ended up eating all of Maxx's french fries... Hopefully he'll get over it someday. Haha we had a lot of fun. On our way home we decided that I would go to Phoenix with Danielle the next day. And that's what we did!
Hannah, Danielle, and Alexuz
That night we watched The Office Fun Run episode. Definitely the BEST episode of the office, EVER.

I don't know, maybe I sing in the shower? Or I spend too much time volunteering? Or maybe occasionally I hit people.... With my car.




I'm pretty sure we laughed at this part for 20 minutes.

Danielle

Saturday: Phoenix is hot. Just putting that out there. But on the bright side, pools are fantastic. Really fantastic.

Danielle and I

Later that night, I started my fast for Emmie and The Check Family.

Sunday: Fasting is hard. But it's not hard when you're doing it for someone you love. Emmie is such an amazing girl and we all love her so much.


After a long day, we drove home. Thank you, Danielle, for a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment